Ampressions.ca New Look

Ampressions.ca has had a face lift. I hope you all enjoy.

abeatty

About the author:

CONTACT THE AUTHOR:
Categories: Site

9 Comments Added

POST YOUR REPLY
  1. Cecil McClory February 6, 2014 | Reply
    WOW! what an awesome new site, well done. Amberley Beatty is a true Canadian Talent, and a must see if she is in your area.
  2. Terry Empey February 6, 2014 | Reply
    All I can say is WOW!!!!!!
  3. Marvin Thiel February 7, 2014 | Reply
    Love your Music you are very good it's cool that you do so many different singers .maybe one day we could do a show together I do a tribute to John Denver and Elvis Presley.
  4. Jeanne Bryans February 24, 2014 | Reply
    I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed the show at St.Marys Arena last night for COPD benefit . You are vert talented. I used to listen to Connie Francis and I love Patsy Cline. I used to pretend when I was young I was her and singing her dreams. Your living out my dream. It,s kind of weird, I love country and my daughter is a opera singer. I went to the show last year and I thought Elvis was outstanding, but this year you won hands down. Thank you so much for taking me back in time, One year ago I found out I had four stage uterine cancer, and I went to the show last year, and it made me forget for awhile all my problems. iA m still here one year later, and you made me forget.Thankyou so very much and I hope to hear you again sometime. A new fan Jeanne Bryans
  5. Carl Buder March 7, 2014 | Reply
    Great looking site and great voice. Looking forward to meeting you again.
  6. Joyce Lindsay November 16, 2014 | Reply
    We came down to The Brockville Arts Centre, Brockville On Nov. 15 to hear Amberley Beatty doing her rendition of Loretta Lynn with her, Sweet Dreams Band. I had never heard of her before. WoW!! What a night . Amberley, I was so impressed with your Amazing voice. You can sing the low notes, the high notes & harmonize with such perfection & passion. Your Sweet Dreams Band are all so very talented. A real good variety of songs . You graced the stage with such enthusiasm, professionalism & energy. I loved your beautiful gowns you chose to wear, just like Loretta. I bought the CD. of you & Allen Karl. Beautiful harmony Amberley!! He sure hit the Jackpot when he found you. CANADA, you'll have to come and listen to this Canadian girl perform , when she comes to your area. She is TOPS in her field. Amberley, you have been truly blessed with an gifted voice. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with the rest of us. Community Radio Stations, I hope you'll play her songs, you won't be disappointed.
  7. Joyce Lindsay November 19, 2014 | Reply
    WoW!! What a talented singer Amberley!! Can't wait to hear some of your own songs recorded.
  8. Lorraine March 26, 2015 | Reply
    We saw Amberley in Smiths Falls doing her rendition of Patsy Cline and all I can say is she has an amazing voice and endless bounds of energy. We wish her nothing but the greatest success for a truly wonderful and talented lady.
  9. Lori April 14, 2015 | Reply